Nimlac Emulsion Paint
|Usage||:||For the Decoration ad protection of interior building surface Asbestos, Cement, Masonry, plaster, Brickworks Hard & Soft Boards|
|Features||:||Outstanding wash-ability , Superior Hiding Power, Excellent Coverage, No added lead or mercury|
|Coverage||:||1 st coats 120 feet per liter. 2 nd coats 180 feet per liter|
|Pack Sizes||:||1 Ltr, 4 Ltr, 10 Ltr,20 Ltr, Bulk|
Nimlac Emulsion for Interior Use
Highly recommended to apply on plaster, cement, concrete surfaces, asbestos, dry boards, MDF boards, ceillings etc.
- Ensure the surfaces are dust free and cracks & crevices are filled and primed.
- Use Nimlac Sanitizer to clean and pre treat the surface.
- Apply a coat of Nimlac acrylic filler for new surfaces.
- Apply the diluted paint in the ratio of 1:1 using a roller brush or normal paint brush.
- Apply the second coat if necessary only after first coat is completely dried.
When using Paints form different batches:
Always complete a well up to and age with batch or alternatively mix paints from different batches together before painting.
Drying Times : 1 st coat -20 minutes 2 nd coats Apply After 6 Hours
Ensure good ventilation during application process. In case of contact with eyes rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention immediately. If contact with skin, wash with soap and water. Keep containers out of children.
Do not dispose left over paint and empty containers into water course.